Sunday 29 July 2012

Happy Sunday

Happy Sunday! Its finally sunday aka my day off and I am not ashamed to say that its 4.10pm and I'm still in my pyjamas. 

This week I developed a new obsession: INSTAGRAM. I know what you are all thinking, "oh wow how long does it take for this girl to clock on?" Well guys, unfortunately we can't all have iPhones, some of us have to settle for HTC's. #awfulphone. Anyways I'm 'lexiev' on it so follow me and my photos if you want!

Also this week I went to the James Bond exhibition at the Barbican with the ladies from worky! I am not usually very keen on JB but the exhibition was actually really good and interesting, lots of glamourous costumes. I definitely wouldn't mind being a bond girl. (Pref one that doesn't get killed) Define hot and dangerous: BOND GIRL. And on the subject of the ladykiller himself who saw the Olympics opening ceremony? Daniel Craig jumping from a plane/David Beckham in a speed boat....well you get the picture... ;) (Queenie was a total babe for taking part!)





This post seems to be getting more and more random but I recently saw the DIOR ADDICT perfume advert and I LOVE it. Check it out below:






Very excited about the next few weeks at my internship where I shall be involved in the A/W12 shoot and casting some hot and dangerous male models for the boxers range: Max Holliday! What do you think of the boxers? They are all named after the girls I work with! Cute!!! 


Hope you all have a fantabulous week!


Love Lexie x x x 





No comments:

Post a Comment