Friday 21 September 2012

Winter WishList

After watching some of the amazing shows from London Fashion Week this past week I've been inspired to compile a wish list. 


I was walking past the Antropologie store in Regents St yesterday and saw this amazing statement necklace in the shop window. Had to have it, till I found out its £275.00. Bye bye dreams.


£38.00 Antropologie


Zara sheepskin coat - £129.99


 ASOS- Maxi Slit Dress - £25.00

I'm a sucker for a black maxi dress and anything with a bit of a slit....VOILA. I think it would work well for the evening or during the day with a pair of converse and this...



ASOS - £55

So yeah if anyone is feeling generous please feel free to send me some of the above goodies and I will love you forever! 

Have you guys got your eyes on anything hot and dangerous????

Im going to the Pinkmothballs app launch tomorrow evening with my friend Jess which will be fun! I'll blog about it on sunday! 

Have lovely weekends!!!

Love Lexie x x x 

PS Have you seen my new buttons on the top right of my page! Click away! 

No comments:

Post a Comment